Darwinsure takes the privacy of individual’s data entered into this site very seriously and by using this website you consent to us using cookies as described in our cookies page.
This policy explains how we use the information we collect about you, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
Darwinsure is a trading name of Darwin Clayton (UK) Limited, whose registered office is Darwin House, 20 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN1 1ED. Company Registration Number: 02783474. Registered in England and Wales.
Darwin Clayton (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 303990.
What information we collect.
The information we collect via our website may include :-
· Any personal details that you type in and submit including name, address, date of birth, email address &/or telephone number, other information relevant to client enquiries.
· Website usage data.
How we use this information.
The information collected helps us understand what you are looking for from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use the information:-
· to provide you with an insurance quotation
· for our own internal records
· to improve the products and services we provide
· to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
· to send you promotional emails about products, services, offer and other things that we feel might be relevant to you
· to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Any information provided may be shared with any employee of Darwin Clayton (UK) Limited in order to deal with your enquires or requests, and will also be shared with insurance companies or underwriting agencies that may provide quotations or insurance policies for you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring web site usage in order to help us develop the web site and our service and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
Controlling Information about you.
When you fill in a form or provide your details to our website, yu will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to :
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods
· Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
· Send an email to email@example.com
· Write to us at Darwin House, 20 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1ED
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.